For Doctors Only
Thank you for visiting our website! We hope you find it helpful and informative. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Inquires re: Straty Righellis Mini-Residency program, go to StraightFromStraty.com
Dr. Straty Righellis publications and/or papers:
- EG Righellis: “Some Treatment Effects of the Frankel Appliance, Activator, and Extra-oral Traction”, Angle Orthodontist, April, 1983
- 1984, Yearbook of Dentistry-Abstract of “Some Treatment Effects of Frankel Appliance, Activator and Extra-oral Traction”
- Interview with Dr Righellis: “Mapping routes through the maze of occlusion, orthodontics”
Academy of General Dentistry, pages 384-36, September-October, 1984.
- E.G. Righellis Case Report “Premolar auto transplantation- eight years later” Angle Orthodontist, Vol 60 No 3 page 235
- Guest Presentation “Achieving Clinical Excellence by Educating Your Orthodontic Assistants”. Educational Reviews Editors: Casko, Kokich, Sather September , 1996
- PCSO Bulletin Case Report: Hedi Hefzi
- Guest Editor, PCSO Bulletin “Orthodontic Dilemmas” New Member Forum.(12 articles): Winter 95, Spring 95, Summer 95, Fall 95, Winter 96, Spring 96, Summer 96, Fall 96, Winter 97, Summer 97, Fall 97, and Winter 98
- PCSO Bulletin, Fall 1996 Case Report: Margaret Wong ‘Implants as anchorage’
- Righellis, Straty …Commentary ,”Condylar Axis Position Position and TMD“ Angle Orthodontist, April, 1999
- Righellis, Straty “Effects of a complete diagnosis on treatment efficiency” Dento-Facial Expressions Vol. 1, 2000
- Guest Presentation “The Oops and Ahs of Interdisciplinary Care”. Educational Reviews Editors: Casko, Kokich, Sather September , 2004
- Righellis, Straty, “The Oops and Ahs of Interdisciplinary Care” Erfolg und Misserfolg in der interdisziplinaren Therapie” Information aus Orthodontie Kieferorthopadie IOK June,2004
- Righellis, Straty Orthodontic Products “The Oops and Ahs of Interdisciplinary Care” April, 2005
- A Study comparing elastomeric ties and Self-Ligation Brackets, GAC White Paper, May, 2007
- Righellis, Straty Orthodontic Products “SLB vs Twins” April, 2007
- Righellis, Straty “Canine Substitution for the Missing Upper lateral Incisor- Strategies to obtain optimal Dento-Gingival esthetics and Functional Occlusion” RWISO Journal Vol1:1, May, 2009
- Righellis, Straty “Commentary on Valiathan and Hughes “Retention Protocols in the United States” AJO-DO February, 2010
- Righellis, Straty “SLB’s- Fad or Future” Orthotown May, 2010
- Cutting Edge Seminars “Treatment Management”, May, 2012
- Active Self Ligation Webinar Ormco Presentation September, 2012
- Cutting Edge Seminars “Treatment Management- Your Best Practice Management Tool”, Nov , 2012
- Casko, Larsen, Kokich Guest Presentation “Treatment Management- Your best Practice Management Tool”, January, 2012
- April 8, 2013 Cutting Edge Seminars Webinar: “Treatment Management- A most powerful practice management tool”
- Clinical Impressions, FACE Revitalization of Proven Treatment Goals
- Clinical Impressions, Cuspid Rotation control with Prodigy Brackets, January 2013
- Girardot, R Andrew editor Goal Directed Orthodontics, 2013 Chapter 17 “Goal-Directed Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment and its effect on Clinical Excellence and Efficiency” 2013
- Orthodontic Practices USA September 2015: About FACE ——- FACE Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment
- Orthodontic Products, October, 2015: Straty Righellis Cover featured Article as Educator
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontist Bulletin, Winter, 2018: Interview with Dr Straty Righellis with Dr Patrick Turley ‘Lets talk about that’
- Ortho Practice: “Closing Anterior Open Bites with Low Pulsatile Forces and minimal or no elastics” Vol 9 #2 , 2018
- Ortho Products, 2018
Dr. Renie Ikeda publications and/or papers:
- Ikeda R, Oberoi S, Wiley DF, Woodhouse C, Tallman M, Tun WW, McNeill C, Miller AJ, Hatcher D. Novel 3- dimensional analysis to evaluate temporomandibular joint space and shape. American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics 2016; 149(3):416-428.
- Ikeda R, Ikeda K. Directional characteristics of incipient temporomandibular joint disc displacements: A magnetic resonance imaging study. American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics 2016; 149(1):39-45.
- Ikeda K, Kawamura A, Ikeda R. Prevalence of disc displacement of various severities among young preorthodontic population: A magnetic resonance imaging study. Journal of Prosthodontics 2014; 23(5):397-401.
- Ikeda K, Kawamura A, Ikeda R. Assessment of optimal condylar position in the coronal and axial planes with limited cone-beam computed tomography. Journal of Prosthodontics 2011; 20(6):432-438.
- Ikeda R. Comprehension and retention of orthodontic and orthognathic surgery treatment information: a review of literature. Journal of the American College of Dentists 2011; 78(4):29-34.